Muzzleloader Speed Load
No more plastic speed loads dumping powder in your pocket, lost end caps, etc! The durable, weather proof Hawk Hill Custom Speed Load solves all of these problems.
Sold in sets of two, when separated, one doubles as a funnel and can also be used as a bullet starter.
Long cavity used for holding bullet, sabot and priming module - .675 x 2.2" (a cotton ball added to bottom of hole helps dampen noise).
Short side used for holding powder up to 130 grains by volume of Blackhorn 209. **Note that numbers are for reference only, use a separate powder scale to measure powder charge.**
**Be sure to watch the demo video at the bottom of the page for a complete demonstration**
- Precision machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Tough, Black Anodize finish
- O-Ring sealed to keep your powder dry and caps in place
- Built in powder funnel
- Can be used as bullet starter
- Captures ramrod to aid in seating bullets
- Up to a 325 grain Parker bullet with priming module
- Tough Paracord used to attach caps